Martin style 00 28vs ’12 fret’ acoustic guitar molds
We offer the acoustic mold set for this very popular model
This is the 00 model where the 12th fret is the position where the neck meets the body.
- Acoustic mold
- 3 building layers (54mm high) (*)
- 2 “pull clamps” for easy closing and opening your mold.
- In birch plywood : 115 euro.
- Optional : very nice spreader-blocks : +15 euro.
- Full size outline or half outline body template (mdf, 12mm thick) : 20 euro.
- LMI bending jig molds in birch plywood + four (4) matching “shoes” for the LMI bending jig and for the model of your choice : 85 euro.
(*) please note that we do not glue the layers. But there are big holes drilled to help you align everything while clamping.We supply the wooden dowels that fit exactly in these holes and take care that all will be perfectly aligned when you glue the layers together.
For the 00-model, we also have bending templates, birch plywood, that will fit your LMI bending jig :
Example pictures of the pull clamp system, here you can also see the dowels placed :