OM model / 000 model (’14 fret’) acoustic guitar molds !
We offer the acoustic mold set for this very famous model
This acoustic mold is specifically for the OM model / 000 model where the 14th fret is the position where the neck meets the body. Please note that we also offer the 000 ’12 fret’ model, with a slightly longer body then this 14 fret version.
Note : this picture shows the not-glued parts layed out losely on top of each other. With out matching dowels, all will be perfectly aligned when glued.
- Acoustic mold
- 3 building layers (54mm high) (*)
- 2 “pull clamps” for easy closing and opening your mold.
- In birch plywood : 115 euro.
- Optional : very nice spreader-blocks : +15 euro.
- Full size outline or half outline body template (mdf, 12mm thick) : 20 euro.
- LMI bending jig molds in birch plywood + four (4) matching “shoes” for the LMI bending jig and for the model of your choice : 85 euro.
(*) please note that we do not glue the layers. But there are big holes drilled to help you align everything while clamping.We supply the wooden dowels that fit exactly in these holes and take care that all will be perfectly aligned when you glue the layers together.
Pictures of our OM bending templates, birch plywood, that will fit your LMI bending jig :
Pictures of the pull clamp system, here you can also see the dowels placed :