The binding jig, Version 3.0
ONLY 119 EURO (98,35 euro ex VAT) !
- made from 4mm aluminum : easy to drill the required holes for mounting your router. This can be any router.
- 45mm very strong/stiff aluminum profile
- 5 heavy duty roller bearings, easy adjustable, for even better sliding.
- Thick M12 bolt will secure the binding jig to your workbench, keeping everything at 90 degrees.
- Improved depth stop, no more tools required now.
- The base plate now has a HDPE ring which is no bigger than needed : even in tight spots or heavy carved archtops, this will help even more (compared to the 2.0 version) to prevent “collision problems” from the carved top with the underside of the jig-baseplate.